REGISTER: FamilyID (THS/TMS)
FALL SPORT REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATES:
THS REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, June 16, 2017
(Football begins 8/9, all other sports 8/14, 8/16, or 8/21 - check for specific dates here: http://www.tenaflytigers.org/main/otherad/contentID/41883436)
TMS REGISTRATION DEADLINE: TBD
PPE Medical Packet (for athletes needing a new physical)
HHQ Medical Packet (for athletes who have a valid physical on file at THS)
Dear Tenafly Parents/Guardians and Athletes:
Tenafly Athletics is now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID, the secure, online sports registration platform that provides you with an easy way to register for both High School and Middle School sports programs.
STEP 1: Visit www.FamilyID.com to complete your online sports registration.
Descriptions of each packet are provided below. Please select the packet which best suits your student-athlete’s situation.
HHQ versus PPE Medical Forms
The Tenafly Athletic Office must have on file - or be provided with an update of - a valid sports physical in order to be able to medically clear your student-athlete to participate in a Tenafly school sport.
What is an HHQ Medical Packet? HHQ forms used by students who already have a “Valid” physical exam on file (conducted within 364 days prior to the start of the season).
What is a PPE Medical Packet? PPE forms used by students who need to provide an updated physical exam (whose physical has expired, and is therefore no longer valid).
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Before you begin, it will be helpful to have the following available:
REGISTERING via FamilyID
Visit www.FamilyID.com. Once you are at the FamilyID website, follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs. Enter "Tenafly" and both THS and TMS will appear. Select the appropriate school.
- Next, click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You may log in to www.FamilyID.com at any time to update your information and check the status of your athlete’s registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
HAVING TROUBLE? Contact FamilyID Technical Support
- Should you need assistance with registration, feel free to contact FamilyID at: Support@FamilyID.com or 1-888-800-5583 / Extension 1.
- Support is available 7 days per week, and messages will be returned promptly.